The Four Horsemen The Four Horsemen

The cats totally did it for me XD

On the next episode... On the next episode...

I never seen this joke before.....................

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Best Movie in a LOOOONG time. Honestly submit this everywhere man. Youtube, Movie conventions. It's very touching and very Deep.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Hell yeahs!!

Z+ person here ppl!, u kno who to come to when the zombies are coming for ya! NOT ME!! il just shoot you with them haha.

Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge

recording method?

Dude i tried everything and i still cant get a decent tone when recording. whats your method? I tried everything , mics direct in, amplitude, guitarrig..

Metal Gear S.N.A.K.E mix Metal Gear S.N.A.K.E mix

um this isnt a mix..

U basicly just opened the Midi file in FL studio and added crapier sounds... Takes about 7 clicks to do this?

And compared to a real guitar those sounds blow. Lol but good effort.

Silver Moon Silver Moon

Good

im not too much into techno tho. but you got a good flow going.

Neytiri Neytiri

God... you guys are frigin stuuupid

Why are you guys so F*&& stupid?

it's a fan rendering from the MOVIE AVATAR! You know the one that made Billions of dollars, Praised forever on TV/Radio/web and hated by millions because the story was a crap rip off of other movies with top of the line CGI that took 10 Years to finish. That and the Best 3D in a movie.

THEY ARE ALIENS, They DO NOT HAVE the same anatomy as Humans! For Christ sakes, learn something about actual artwork before you come here wasting space with useless comments.

Now onto the artwork.

Colors are great, I myself like the texture work you do in your other artwork but this one turned out awesome as well. Almost dead on.

Only the little parts like the foot and knee ( the way they were finished ) give it away as a drawing. Idk it just feels like those 2 tiny parts are a bit unfinished compared tot he other parts. it is a tough call.

The face looks great but theres 1 tiny detail that throws it off. I cant figure it out, it just comes off as odd. maybe something tiny isnt lined up correctly, something dumb like that. maybe if you mirrored it you would spot it?

I always loved your attention to detail on things like metal and stuff. bring the grass into detail and finish the little tiny bits here and there and it would be perfect.

Ganondorf Ganondorf

sweeet

is it me or is it always the ones who say bad things about other peoples work cant draw themselves and have nothing on their pages.

JoshSummana responds:

Nope - I think its true too... either that or its just one big massive coincidence!!

Recession Recession

I.O.U

Paper Money already is an " I.O.U" Posters below. When Money was first invented aka Gold coins and such, it was faar to dangerous to hold onto. And heavy. people would store their gold into banks with a small fee and were Given an IOU " paper money " to show much much they had. When you wanted your gold you would bring your IOU's to the bank and have them traded back for your Gold.

Now back on topic. Yes drawing woman is the best!

ToonHole responds:

You learn something new everyday... I don't, but it really sounds like you do. You sound smart.